Monday, April 11, 2011

That's My King

I was listening to music recently, listening to the awesome song "Our God."  Then I came across Hillsong's "This is Our God". Powerful music.
So I was thinking about this phrase "Our God." I looked "This is Our God" up. It's in Isaiah 25:

8 He will swallow up death forever.
The Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears
from all faces;
he will remove his people’s disgrace
from all the earth.
The LORD has spoken.
9 In that day they will say,
“Surely this is our God;
we trusted in him, and he saved us.
This is the LORD, we trusted in him;
let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation.” [emphasis mine:]

"Death couldn't handle Him and the Grave couldn't hold Him." Amen? That's my King. That's Our God. "We trusted in Him and he has saved us. This is the LORD!"
 Live to show that THIS IS OUR KING.

2 comments: