Sunday, March 20, 2011

My First Original Post on My Original Blog the Second.

Ookay. So I decided to make a Blog. Now, I know as well as you do that the last thing this world needs is another blog with all the meaningless words that are flying around the 'blogosphere', because of this I do not expect you to read or follow the Blog_of a_Bondservant.
 Because I'm no good at this blogging thing. I have Facebook, type approx. .0000487 wpm when virtually burning up the keyboard, am very random, have an opinion on probably way too many things and the right perspective on certainly way too few. My first blog (which I got in the supercool days when xanga was the thing to beat) lasted a very short four or five months, with, if I remember correctly, exactly three different posts. So don't expect too much. :)
So that, hopefully, is not what this blog will be. What I aim to actually have it be is my 'wise' perspective on random, general things (Hey. Laughing isn't polite. Appropriate in this case, but not polite.), the things in my life more interesting than what can be shared in a Facebook status update, and most especially and (to me, at least) most importantly, a place where I can share what God has shown me and is teaching me through His Word and my experiences. Hopefully, you can glean some encouragement and/or insight from my feeble attempts at telling you what he is showing me.
So 'follow' at your own risk, but I'll not waste your time. I hope this can be a rare blog that is actually 'beneficial to society'  in general, and that your faith can be strengthened, at least a little, in the reading of this.
God bless you all,
Zach

2 comments: